Brand: Wood Trick
- [HIGH QUALITY] – made of natural birch ply. Materials are recyclable and safe. No glue. Our best pendulum wall clock is the safest and most entertaining among all 3d puzzles for adults and kids to build
- [DIY EXPERIENCE] - building our wooden learning clock will stimulate your child’s ability to plan and build their own structure like a true engineer. Brain teasers for adults and kids have never been so entertaining and engaging
- [EASY SELF-ASSEMBLY] - our vintage wall clock includes 251 wooden puzzle pieces, but the building is accessible for kids and adults
- [BEST GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION] – 3d wall clock be a worthy addition to your kid's collection. Our 3d wooden puzzles for adults and kids will always be a welcome gift
- [DETAILED DESIGN] – our decorative pendulum clock mechanism comes with a precise manual as well as pics. Follow the manual to build the jigsaw puzzles set quickly and correctly
Time is something that cannot be brought back once it is gone. It is simply irreversible. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
Today, we take knowing the time and the day of the year for granted, but for our ancestors, it was far more difficult. The facts about the nation that first developed the concept of time have been the subject of considerable debate among scholars for many years. Some claim that Babylonians made the first contribution to the concept of time as they invented the "sexagesimal system (the numbering system we use to tell time today), and were the ones who divided the day into 24 hours, each hour into minutes, and each minute into 60 seconds.
Others indicate that Greece was the first nation that came up with the concept of time. In fact, Egyptians were the ones who created gnomons, the first device for indicating the time of day dating from about 3500 BC.
However, the first mechanical clocks were invented in Europe at around the start of the 14th century and became the standard timekeeping device until the pendulum clock was invented in 1656 by the Dutch scientist Christian Huygens.
The important mechanisms invented by Huygens for the pendulum clock and balance spring clock have become core technologies for today's timepieces.
The Wood Trick company has developed a unique model called "Pendulum Clock" that has a very similar mechanism to Huygens's original clock! The impeccable design and high quality of the clock will not leave anyone indifferent!
"Pendulum clock" will become an exceptional supplement to your interior, and an excellent addition to your Wood Trick collection.
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 14.5 x 1.5 inches
If you are looking for a unique toy, a good gift idea, or a special birthday present, this toy is just the right one! It is a perfect choice for all occasions.